Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Peanut Butter Dip

One morning I was slicing apples for my kids and they wanted a dip too. I usually just give them some peanut butter, but I was feeling creative. So I got out the old reliable peanut butter and added a few things. It turned out SOOOOOO good. I can't help but eat it with a spoon ... maybe I shouldn't admit that.

 Peanut Butter Dip
1 c. (heaping) plain greek yogurt
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/4 c. honey
1/4 t. cinnamon (or a little more if you like)

 
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
 Mix until it's thick and creamy and well blended.
 Serve it up with some apples, graham crackers, grapes, marshmallows, pretzels ... anything! (Or just grab a spoon like I do.)

I am loving this dip! It's so easy and everyone loves it. Enjoy!

24 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try it!
    Visiting from Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear how it turns out for you!

      Delete
  2. if i don't have greek yogurt, would plain thick yogurt work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question. It might work! My only guess would be that it might have a more tangy flavor. Let me know if you try it! I'd love to know how it turns out.

      Delete
    2. Hey I tried it and it was still pretty good. Probably not as sweet, but we still liked it!

      Delete
  3. Just tried your dip as an after school snack and we loved it!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious. Just made it for a party at work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! It's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  5. How much does this make for how many people by serving wise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made this, SOO GOOD! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i use pb2 instead or will it be different??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. If you try it, let me know how it turns out.

      Delete
  8. thank you for this recipy, its amazing ( eating as we speak)
    It also tastes great on a sandwich with some rucola on it. Yummy!
    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best use of greek yogurt ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made this today and loved it! Thank you for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you think I could keep this refrigerated over the span of a week? Looks great for a midday snack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mikelle, I'm currently working at a university extension developing a nutrition curriculum to be published in the future. I'd like to discuss the possibility of using this recipe in the curriculum. You would receive full credit and we would not be making any profit from its use. Please email me at josette.curtis@gmail.com - thank you!

    ReplyDelete